Jason Ingram Photography
This is my behind the scenes blog. Please keep returning to see the latest shoots I have been involved with. Hope you enjoy it. Unless otherwise shown, all images on this site are the © copyright of Jason Ingram. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any use.
Please feel free to leave comments.
- Why is there no Book Photographer of the year category for the second year running ? @GdnMediaGuild 3 days ago
- RT @The_SGD: The SGD Awards judges are looking for more entries in the ‘Large Residential Garden’ category for the 2020 awards. Don't miss… 2 weeks ago
- RT @KarenFitzsimon: Great training opp & fun- talented award-winning #photographer @jasonphotos will lead #gardenphotography workshop in b… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GdnsIllustrated: Five key elements in designer Helen Elks-Smith’s geometrically balanced garden designs for this striking modernist hou… 3 weeks ago
- RT @thebristolmag: ✨ AUGUST ✨ Cover courtesy of brilliant Bristol fire cook @genevieveeats' veggie BBQ book Charred (📷 @jasonphotos) 🔥❤️ Al… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Jason Ingram
Here’s April’s shoot with Dan Pearson from Sunday’s Observer. Advertisements
This was a shoot I covered for Homes & Antiques at Tilley Printers in Ledbury, a ‘jobbing letterpress Printers’ still housed in it’s original premises since 1875. Martin Clark is the Master Printer who is the present proprietor who began his … Continue reading
This is the most romantic of gardens with a fantastic plantsman’s nursery attached to it. The home of Louisa and James Arbuthnott near Kidderminster which has been created since they bought the Gardener’s Cottage and walled garden in 1974. This … Continue reading
This is the garden of Piers & Louise from Garden & Wood. Apart from having the most beautiful garden, they also sell antique and vintage garden tools, garden furniture and garden ephemera. This was shot for Gardens Illustrated and appeared in … Continue reading
I was lucky enough to cover a shoot at Scampston Walled Garden a couple of years ago for Country Living Magazine. This wonderful garden is set within the walls of the original kitchen garden for Scampston Hall. The garden was … Continue reading
Here are a couple of images taken from a feature shot for Coast Magazine. The family business was started by owner Les Salisbury, who originally would have gone out with a horse and cart. A tractor has now replaced the … Continue reading