Jason Ingram Photography
This is my behind the scenes blog. Please keep returning to see the latest shoots I have been involved with. Hope you enjoy it. Unless otherwise shown, all images on this site are the © copyright of Jason Ingram. Please contact email@example.com regarding any use.
Please feel free to leave comments.
- RT @UlaMaria1: SOME NEWS! ..I’ve been working on a book and it is finally here, GREEN ready for pre-orders and I couldn’t be more excited f… 1 week ago
- RT @GdnsIllustrated: @NGSOpenGardens @GdnMediaGuild @HeadGardenerTom @westdeangardens @rootsandall @channel5_tv @vanessaberridg1 @jason_ing… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GWmag: Huge congratulations to Jason @jasonphotos - whom we love working with at the mag - for scooping both major photo awards at this… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HeadGardenerTom: Last of my Plantsman's Favourites articles in the December issue of Gardens Illustrated. Wanted to say a huge thank yo… 4 weeks ago
- RT @GdnMediaGuild: The next shortlist of #gmgawards finalists is for The Gordon Rae Photographer of the Year award, sponsored by @CandideU… 1 month ago
Tag Archives: Gardens Illustrated
This is the most romantic of gardens with a fantastic plantsman’s nursery attached to it. The home of Louisa and James Arbuthnott near Kidderminster which has been created since they bought the Gardener’s Cottage and walled garden in 1974. This … Continue reading
This is the garden of Piers & Louise from Garden & Wood. Apart from having the most beautiful garden, they also sell antique and vintage garden tools, garden furniture and garden ephemera. This was shot for Gardens Illustrated and appeared in … Continue reading
This is a selection of images taken at Barnhaven Primroses for Gardens Illustrated which appeared in the March issue. Barnhaven Primroses are produced by Lynne and David Lawson at a small nursery at Plestin-les-Greves, in rural Brittany. These delicate little … Continue reading
This feature appeared in Gardens Illustrated in December 2010. I have already posted something about this shoot earlier in my blog as it is a particularly good example of a plant profile for a magazine. For these profiles to work successfully … Continue reading
A couple of Winter photographs taken at Abbey House Gardens last year. The feature has just appeared in Gardens Illustrated this month.
Very pleased to have two cover images for December with Gardens Illustrated and Coast Magazine.
We had our Garden Media Guild Awards last Wednesday (01/12/10) and I was finalist in all three of the photography categories, Photographer of the Year, Features Photographer of the Year and Book Photographer of the Year. Here is a selection of … Continue reading