Jason Ingram Photography
This is my behind the scenes blog. Please keep returning to see the latest shoots I have been involved with. Hope you enjoy it. Unless otherwise shown, all images on this site are the © copyright of Jason Ingram. Please contact email@example.com regarding any use.
Please feel free to leave comments.
- Why is there no Book Photographer of the year category for the second year running ? @GdnMediaGuild 3 days ago
- RT @The_SGD: The SGD Awards judges are looking for more entries in the ‘Large Residential Garden’ category for the 2020 awards. Don't miss… 2 weeks ago
- RT @KarenFitzsimon: Great training opp & fun- talented award-winning #photographer @jasonphotos will lead #gardenphotography workshop in b… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GdnsIllustrated: Five key elements in designer Helen Elks-Smith’s geometrically balanced garden designs for this striking modernist hou… 3 weeks ago
- RT @thebristolmag: ✨ AUGUST ✨ Cover courtesy of brilliant Bristol fire cook @genevieveeats' veggie BBQ book Charred (📷 @jasonphotos) 🔥❤️ Al… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
This is a small selection of images from a shoot I covered at Anglesey Abbey in Cambridgeshire. The gardens will be looking fantastic now so well worth a visit, so much Winter interest you will probably want a couple of … Continue reading
A lovely start to 2011 with another two covers, one for BBC Gardeners’ World and another for The English Garden