Jason Ingram Photography
This is my behind the scenes blog. Please keep returning to see the latest shoots I have been involved with. Hope you enjoy it. Unless otherwise shown, all images on this site are the © copyright of Jason Ingram. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any use.
Please feel free to leave comments.
- Why is there no Book Photographer of the year category for the second year running ? @GdnMediaGuild 3 days ago
- RT @The_SGD: The SGD Awards judges are looking for more entries in the ‘Large Residential Garden’ category for the 2020 awards. Don't miss… 2 weeks ago
- RT @KarenFitzsimon: Great training opp & fun- talented award-winning #photographer @jasonphotos will lead #gardenphotography workshop in b… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GdnsIllustrated: Five key elements in designer Helen Elks-Smith’s geometrically balanced garden designs for this striking modernist hou… 3 weeks ago
- RT @thebristolmag: ✨ AUGUST ✨ Cover courtesy of brilliant Bristol fire cook @genevieveeats' veggie BBQ book Charred (📷 @jasonphotos) 🔥❤️ Al… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
A couple of Winter photographs taken at Abbey House Gardens last year. The feature has just appeared in Gardens Illustrated this month. Advertisements
Very pleased to have two cover images for December with Gardens Illustrated and Coast Magazine.
The Royal Photographic Society One Day Plant and Garden Photography Date: 11th February 11 Location: Gloucester Access: Contact: Reception Email: email@example.com Phone: 01225325733 Cost: £155.00 Members Rate: £145.00 Type: Education Workshops One day workshops February Friday 11th (Dene Mill) October … Continue reading
We had our Garden Media Guild Awards last Wednesday (01/12/10) and I was finalist in all three of the photography categories, Photographer of the Year, Features Photographer of the Year and Book Photographer of the Year. Here is a selection of … Continue reading