Jason Ingram Photography
This is my behind the scenes blog. Please keep returning to see the latest shoots I have been involved with. Hope you enjoy it. Unless otherwise shown, all images on this site are the © copyright of Jason Ingram. Please contact email@example.com regarding any use.
Please feel free to leave comments.
- @HeadGardenerLC @GardeningSaul @BBCGWLive Looks fabulous 📸💚 1 week ago
- @HeadGardenerLC @GardeningSaul @BBCGWLive 👌 1 week ago
- @TheMontyDon That’s very sad @TheMontyDon , we will miss him. 2 months ago
- @lucyhall_GW @GWmag @TheMontyDon @GWandShows @NoraWallaya @Barnsley_House @immediate_media @ImaginebyIM @georgebale… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @lucyhall_GW: Proud to 🚀 our biggest issue of the year - created by such a talented team, pulling together like never before to overcome… 3 months ago
Monthly Archives: December 2010
A couple of Winter photographs taken at Abbey House Gardens last year. The feature has just appeared in Gardens Illustrated this month.
Very pleased to have two cover images for December with Gardens Illustrated and Coast Magazine.
The Royal Photographic Society One Day Plant and Garden Photography Date: 11th February 11 Location: Gloucester Access: Contact: Reception Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 01225325733 Cost: £155.00 Members Rate: £145.00 Type: Education Workshops One day workshops February Friday 11th (Dene Mill) October … Continue reading
We had our Garden Media Guild Awards last Wednesday (01/12/10) and I was finalist in all three of the photography categories, Photographer of the Year, Features Photographer of the Year and Book Photographer of the Year. Here is a selection of … Continue reading