Jason Ingram Photography
This is my behind the scenes blog. Please keep returning to see the latest shoots I have been involved with. Hope you enjoy it. Unless otherwise shown, all images on this site are the © copyright of Jason Ingram. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any use.
Please feel free to leave comments.
- Why is there no Book Photographer of the year category for the second year running ? @GdnMediaGuild 3 days ago
- RT @The_SGD: The SGD Awards judges are looking for more entries in the ‘Large Residential Garden’ category for the 2020 awards. Don't miss… 2 weeks ago
- RT @KarenFitzsimon: Great training opp & fun- talented award-winning #photographer @jasonphotos will lead #gardenphotography workshop in b… 3 weeks ago
- RT @GdnsIllustrated: Five key elements in designer Helen Elks-Smith’s geometrically balanced garden designs for this striking modernist hou… 3 weeks ago
- RT @thebristolmag: ✨ AUGUST ✨ Cover courtesy of brilliant Bristol fire cook @genevieveeats' veggie BBQ book Charred (📷 @jasonphotos) 🔥❤️ Al… 3 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: January 2010
Here are my entries in the running as finalist for Photography Portfolio of the year and Features Photographer of the year. Advertisements
This shot shows two banners that I shot as part of the Real Food Festival campaign 2009. Always nice to see your work printed to this size. This years Festival runs from 7th – 10th May . One not to … Continue reading
A couple of images taken by my assistant Antony Potts at the shoot. We even managed to get a group shot of the BBC Haymarket Gardeners’ World Live team with Toby, Carol, Joe & Alys….and a pumpkin !
Here are a few promo shots from Jekka’s Herb cookbook which will be available to buy from June 2010. The book has been beautifully illustrated by Jekka’s daughter, Hannah McVicar and contains over 250 recipes.