Jason Ingram Photography
This is my behind the scenes blog. Please keep returning to see the latest shoots I have been involved with. Hope you enjoy it. Unless otherwise shown, all images on this site are the © copyright of Jason Ingram. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any use.
Please feel free to leave comments.
- RT @UlaMaria1: SOME NEWS! ..I’ve been working on a book and it is finally here, GREEN ready for pre-orders and I couldn’t be more excited f… 1 week ago
- RT @GdnsIllustrated: @NGSOpenGardens @GdnMediaGuild @HeadGardenerTom @westdeangardens @rootsandall @channel5_tv @vanessaberridg1 @jason_ing… 2 weeks ago
- RT @GWmag: Huge congratulations to Jason @jasonphotos - whom we love working with at the mag - for scooping both major photo awards at this… 2 weeks ago
- RT @HeadGardenerTom: Last of my Plantsman's Favourites articles in the December issue of Gardens Illustrated. Wanted to say a huge thank yo… 4 weeks ago
- RT @GdnMediaGuild: The next shortlist of #gmgawards finalists is for The Gordon Rae Photographer of the Year award, sponsored by @CandideU… 1 month ago
Monthly Archives: January 2010
Here are my entries in the running as finalist for Photography Portfolio of the year and Features Photographer of the year.
This shot shows two banners that I shot as part of the Real Food Festival campaign 2009. Always nice to see your work printed to this size. This years Festival runs from 7th – 10th May . One not to … Continue reading
A couple of images taken by my assistant Antony Potts at the shoot. We even managed to get a group shot of the BBC Haymarket Gardeners’ World Live team with Toby, Carol, Joe & Alys….and a pumpkin !
Here are a few promo shots from Jekka’s Herb cookbook which will be available to buy from June 2010. The book has been beautifully illustrated by Jekka’s daughter, Hannah McVicar and contains over 250 recipes.